What are the strengths of Grandview School which allow us to accomplish our mission and provide a quality education for our students?
- We are able to foster interactions between our younger and older students.
- Opportunities exist for active involvement in co-curricular programs.
- We have a dedicated staff committed to professional development related to their teaching assignments and also furthering their qualifications in coaching, art, drama and EAL.
- We have a clean, well-maintained, multi-purpose facility
- 2 gymnasiums (one is equipped with sound and lights for drama and musical productions while the other is large enough to host Provincial Championships)
- Industrial Arts shop
- Home Economics kitchen and sewing room
- weight room
- 2 computer labs
- music room
- library/resource centre
- multi-purpose room
- competition – size track
- outdoor basketball court
- Art room
- 3 science labs